Personal Accounts: Checking
A Checking Account That
Works with You.
When choosing a checking account provider, it's very important that you find someone you can trust. At Jackson River Community Credit Union, we guarantee that we work on your behalf. That means you don't have to worry about hidden charges and additional fees.
Our checking account options are designed for both those who just need a space to hold their funds and those who are looking to do more money management with their account.
Click the tabs below to learn more about the options we offer.
For Your Basic Checking Needs.
Draft checking accounts are available for members in good standing with the credit union.
Premiere Account with Greater Benefits.
Are you ready to enroll in our Premiere Draft Account option? Whether you enroll your current share draft account or open a new share draft account, the choice is yours. Please note that rates are subject to change.
Checking accounts requirements and features include:
- Daily Sharedraft Checking Balance $2500 - $10,000
- Direct Deposit of Net Check
- A minimum of 15 debit card transaction per month
- E-Statement Enrollment
- Regular sharedraft dividend applies if any of the above criteria is not met during the month
- Excess balance over $10,000 will earn current regular sharedraft dividend.
- Members are financially responsible for all checks ordered.
- Enroll your current sharedraft account or open a new sharedraft account
- Rates are subject to change
VISA DEBIT CARD
Make Purchases Easier.
The Jackson River Community Credit Union Visa Debit Card withdraws the money directly from your checking account and can also be used as an ATM card to withdraw money from either your share or share draft accounts as well.
Card Benefits Include:
- Contactless cards
- Safer than carrying cash
- More convenient than writing checks
- Accepted everywhere VISA is accepted
- 24/7 Access to funds via ATMs
- Enabled for digital wallets including Apple, Google and Samsung pay
- 24-hr Security/Fraud Monitoring
- Fraud Alert Texts / Calls
- Card Valet app available for additional debit card security
To activate your debit cards and/or change your PIN,
Transaction trouble or fraudulent activity? After business hours